Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cousin's Engagement





Went to Ipoh last month for my husband's cousin's engagement ceremony. Took the liberty to take photos. It was my first time to witness an engagement ceremony, the Indian (Hindu) way.

Truly rich in culture.

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Labels

A Whole New World

I can show you my world,
shining, shimmering, splendid...
tell me friends when did last let your heart decide.

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways, and under
On my photography ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no, or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never new
But when I'm behind my lens
It's crystal clear

Now that I'm in the whole new world with you...
Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

BlogMalaysia.com

About