Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Flower of the Month - July 2010



Flower of the month of July, 2010.


The hubby gives me a bunch of flowers a month. The boy picked up the habit that everytime the daddy forgets, he reminds. Good to have gentlemen in the house. Makes a happy wife/mom.

~ 1 comments: ~

RUBY Caberte says:
at: September 14, 2010 at 8:52 PM said...

You are such a blessed lucky woman!!

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Labels

A Whole New World

I can show you my world,
shining, shimmering, splendid...
tell me friends when did last let your heart decide.

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways, and under
On my photography ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no, or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never new
But when I'm behind my lens
It's crystal clear

Now that I'm in the whole new world with you...
Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

BlogMalaysia.com

About